Friday, July 5, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning was pretty nice out when I came to see Jackie. It's going to be a hot one today. I fed Meeko, who was following me around and meowing for his breakfast. Jackie went out for a quick potty break, then I got hus breakfast ready too. I grabbed out a plastic bag for our walk, then he knew what we were gonna do. He did his usual bouncing around the house, then sat to get his collar on. He got a nice long walk in. This afternoon was hot out. Jackie laid in the grass a bit to soak up some sunshine. I brought out his ice treat and he worked on that in the shade. When he finished that off, he found his outside green snake toy and came prancing over with that. I got it away from him a couple times to throw, so we got a short game of fetch in. This evening Meeko was on the counter and knocking things down all over the place! Silly kitty. I got him his supper and let Jackie out. Jackie and I went for a shorter walk this evening since it was hot and humid out. He didn't care how long of a walk that we took, just that we took one! He got to panting a lot sooner than usual, so I kept it shorter. Once we got back he ate his dinner. Meeko made me laugh since he sprawled out on the table. He was laying on his back and doing a swimming motion with his front paws! Silly cat. We got a short game of tug in with Jackie's black sock toy after that. I gave Jackie his kong filled with snacks to work on for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment