Friday, July 5, 2013

Izzy & Toby

Izzy came around the corner this morning, giving me her cute little squeaky meows. She rolled around on my feet while I took care of the fish. Today, Izzy just waited in her room for me to come back from cleaning her boxes. When I came down the hall to see her, she stood in the doorway. She did this adorable hop, standing on her back feet and attempting to rub against the door frame at the same time. It was an excited "Yay, you're back!" We sat in her room and she loved up all the attention. I laid on the floor with her a bit and she came and rubbed her face against mine. She even gave me a few kisses! Then, Izzy was having fun playing with her feather toy. She rolled around with it and held it in her paws, biting at it. She waited in her spot for me, while I went out to see Toby quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment