Friday, June 7, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was curled up on her chair on the patio again. I went out to see her for a little bit. She hopped down and did her usual rolling around on the floor. She was quite lovey today! I sat on the floor and she walked a few circles around me, rubbing up against my back as she went. She even leaned her face into my hand for a little forehead scratch. A couple more chin scratches, then I headed back inside to get their food ready. I was bringing to food into their room and saw Sadi lounging on the floor by the window, soaking up some warm sunshine. I sat down with her and pet her a bit before we got started. Her eye was looking slightly cloudy again today, so I stopped by later this evening to apply more ointment. Sadi nibbled a bit, but she didn't come to see me. I walked back to see where she was, and found her sitting in the sunlight again! We sat there today for her chin scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment