Friday, June 7, 2013

Chloe & Bruiser

Today the pups heard me come through the gate, and I could hear them barking. They waited until I got to the porch to come see who was there. Chloe was of course wiggling with excitement! Bruiser barked at me for a second, then wandered over to get some attention with Chloe. We headed inside and I made sure they had plenty of food and fresh water. Then, I got them each a couple snacks! They were sure happy about that. Bruiser finished his, then went to go lay on the bed. He misses his papa already! Chloe was happy to have all the attention to herself. She and I went to sit on the patio for a little bit, since it was nice out. She made sure I never stopped petting her! She would nuzzle her nose under my hand to get all the love she could. Chloe was enjoying some chin scratches, like if she were a cat! She rubbed her face from one side to the other to make sure I hit all the good spots. Later we headed back in by Bruiser. He came and sat with me on the couch for a little bit. They each got a few more snacks before it was time to go. I gotta spoil them just a little! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment