Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today I saw Jerrie lounging on his favorite chair when I walked in. Kimmie popped her head around the corner from the bedroom hallway to see who was here. She followed me to the kitchen and hopped up on a chair next to me while I read the note. She waited on the back of the couch, while I cleaned their boxes and got fresh food and water. I gave her a few pets there, then went to see Jerrie. He was now sitting on the desk, waiting for me! He hopped down and laid on the floor so I could brush him. After awhile he got bored and climbed back into his cat tower to look out the window. I called for Kimmie, but she didn't come. So, I went looking for her, but couldn't seem to find her. I headed back in by Jerrie and noticed a bulge in the curtain. She must have snuck in there somehow without me seeing! I played with her for a little bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment