Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Buckley, Chloe & Bootsie

Today Buck and Chloe started barking when they heard me come inside. They raced me down to the sliding door, and zoomed out to chase after the birds settled in the grass. Bootsie was laying on the sidewalk, sunning himself. He gave me a big stretch and a meow hello. Buck and Chloe ran around for a bit, then they relaxed under their tree. We were going to head inside for them to get a bite to eat, but I had a hard time cleaning off Chloe's toes. So instead, I brought their food and water dishes outside for them to work on. Buckley snacked a little bit, but Chloe was more interested in the birds. Bootsie was enjoying some attention time with me. Buckley saw that and decided he had better come get some chest scratches too! Later Buck went to investigate under one of the other trees in the yard. Chloe and Bootsie snuggled up to me in the shade for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment