Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Sparkles & Blackie

Today is going to be another very hot day. It was so muggy out yesterday, that I decided not to lock Blackie in for the evening. That way, he could at least go out and cool off a bit. He was sleeping in his house this morning when I arrived. He went to wander around, while I let the other three outside. They did their business, then came in for breakfast. Hudson was being a little booger today! When I wiped their paws off, he wouldn't let the girls inside. He was just trying to play of course. They went back out to play for awhile after they all finished eating. I gave everyone a treat to enjoy outside. This evening Blackie was sleeping in his house again, even on this hot afternoon! I let the little ones out to potty, then we spent most of our time inside. I gave Blackie some fresh water with a bunch of ice cubes to cool him off. Sparkles came out to visit with me tonight. I had Hudson sit with me in the living room while we waited for the girls to finish dinner. Sparkles sat on the opposite side and enjoyed some attention. I was sitting on the floor and miss Gabbie jumped up on the couch behind me. She stood her front feet on top of my head to smell me, then she went from side to side sneaking kisses! That made me laugh. Later, she laid down to chew on the bone and Hudson kept messing with her. Eventually, the pups were excited to get back outside to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment