Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flax & Booty

This morning Flax was snoozing away comfortably on his bed. He sat up when I walked in and gave me a few of his big, deep barks. I walked over to pet him, then went to get breakfast ready for him and Booty. I didn't get to see Booty this morning, so I put his dry and canned food out for him. Flax got up amd went outside for a bit. It was quite muggy out already. He went for a stroll down by the pond, then came back up to lay on the patio. He was panting pretty good in the thick, warm air. So, we headed back inside the cool house. This afternoon I stopped by to give Flax another potty break. He got up and went for a little walk. Then, he laid out in the sunshine. It wasn't long before he was warm again. I went to check and see if Booty was around, but he wasn't. He did like his food though! After awhile, Flax and I headed back in. This evening Flax was up and ready to go outside. He wandered out and did his thing for a bit. I saw Booty sitting out front when I walked up, so I went to say hi. He was attached to my legs immediately! He was happy to get pet for awhile. Flax wandered over by us eventually, but Booty knew he was safe by me so he stayed close. Flax got some attention too. Flax took a break to eat some dinner before we headed back in for the night. It was still very hot out and there is talk of storms for the evening,  so I thought it'd be best if he stayed inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment