Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sophie & Roxy

This afternoon my ladies were doing a little dance at the gate when I pulled up. They were happily wiggling their little heinies. They met me at the back door and came racing inside. After saying hi, they went to work on their dinner right away again. They saved a little bit for later and came to sit with me for their attention. Today they would sit on either side of me and give me lots of kisses. Then, they would hop over and switch sides. Lots of belly rubs for the girls and kisses for me today! After a little while, they each ran off to finish eating their food. Roxie was having fun hopping from chair to chair. She even sat in the green chair in the corner, which I hardly ever see her sit in. I think she misses mom and dad though. She took a little time to lay on the bed today. It finally stopped raining out as of this morning, so the girls had a nice day to spend outside. I gave them each a few treats before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment