Thursday, April 4, 2013

Buckley, Chloe & Bootsie

This afternoon the pups seemed surprised to see me! It has been a little while, so they took a minute to sniff at me when I opened the office door. Then, they raced to the back door to head outside. Bootsie met us on our way out. It was a nice morning outside today. Buck and Chloe ran off to go explore. Bootsie came and sat with me for some attention. Later, Chloe came to join us. She sat next to me, then Bootsie next to her. Chloe just sat and smelled the fresh air. Buck was off in the distance, playing with his toy. He saw me watching. As soon as I said his name, he came running over for his back scratches. Chloe was quite the snuggle bug today. She spent most of her time sitting up against me. Later, we headed inside for a little bit so they could eat and enjoy a snack. When they were done, we went right back out since it was so nice out. Bootsie made me laugh when I saw him chasing a big bug that was flying overhead. Before I left I gave the pups their other snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment