Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mac

This afternoon was cool and drizzly out, which was perfect weather for Mac! I headed back to see him, since he didn't realize I was there right away. We got his toy out and started playing fetch immediately. Mac loved the weather and we were able to have a nice long game without him getting too hot. He played tug with me several times, not wanting to give me his rope. I tried faking him out and throwing the toy in the opposite direction on him sometimes. He caught on pretty fast, and learned not to take his eyes off it! His little puppy friend next door came outside while we were playing. It ran along the fence with Mac anytime he was nearby. The little pup barked wanting to play again. So cute! Maybe when he gets bigger they can learn to toss toys across the fence to each other! Haha! Mac and I played fetch the whole time today. I got him some fresh water and food, just in time for him to take a rest. He laid by the gate and rolled around in the grass for a bit as I was leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment