Sunday, March 17, 2013

Buddy, Dakota & Shelly

This morning everyone was awake and happy to see me! They were all jumping around while I got Dakota's leash on. They did good and no one had any accidents overnight. I took them all out for a quick potty break. Then, we headed back inside for breakfast. Shelly and Dakota were sure excited for their food! Once all the bowls were licked clean, we went back outside. Dakota and I walked laps around the yard, going here and there for him to sniff at things. It was cooler and misting out this morning. Buddy found his stick again and played with that. Shelly came over for her face and heiny scratches. Later, Buddy decided to be all goofy and pounced in the sand! He hopped down on his front legs, as if asking me to come play too. Since the sand was sticking to him, I tried to get everyone on the patio for a bit. I was hoping maybe some of the wet and dirt might wear off before it was time to head inside. Everyone got a couple treats before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment