Friday, April 13, 2012

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

Today when I arrived, Tyson was right there to greet me. He followed me around until I turned on the sink for him! Toby was sprawled out on the bed, awaiting his belly rub. Since I knew bad weather was coming today, Toby and I went for our walk right away. It was nice weather out for the time being, so we got a nice long walk in. When we got back home, we spent the rest of the time playing in the backyard while we could. Toby and I chased each other around a bit, then he wandered off to explore. This evening, Toby was lounging in bed again. This time both kitties came running out to see me. Morgan was especially craving some attention! It was raining out tonight, so we weren't able to go for a walk again. I let Toby out long enough to do his business, then he came in for dinner. Afterwards, we played with some of his toys. I had him running circles around me! Morgan snuck in some attention time whenever Toby wasn't looking. Before I left I got Toby his long awaited cookie!



No comments:

Post a Comment