Friday, April 13, 2012

Luke & Maycie

This afternoon I let Luke and Maycie out to play. Luckily the storms hadn't arrived yet, and it was pretty nice out. Luke wanted his ball right away, so I got it down for him. He didn't want to give it up at first, but eventually he wanted to play some fetch. One time I threw it and he didn't see where it went. It took him forever to find it! Maycie was busy exploring around the yard. Later, we headed in for them to eat their lunch. Once we got back outside, Luke played some more fetch. Maycie had found a big toad to play with! She kept chasing after it and barking at it. This evening it was raining out when I arrived. Luke got his ball and we started playing. Maycie disappeared in the darkness, exploring again. I saw her checking things out by the shed a few times. Luke decided to fake me out towards the end of our game of fetch. He'd drop the ball, "Here, ya go", then quickly grab it as I reached for it, "Haha! Gotcha!" They each got a carrot snack before I left. I checked on Spiketail too, and turned her light off for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment