Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tank & CJ

This morning it was raining outside when I arrived. Both puppies were nice and dry, cozy inside the garage. They quickly raced into the kitchen for their hot dogs! We spent most of our time sitting in the garage while they took turns to eat. Tank sprawled out across my lap. He's such a silly boy! Before I left, they got their yummy bones to work on. This evening they were both in the garage when I pulled up, but they ran outside when they heard me. After they got their hot dogs, we sat in the garage again. Tank was being silly, peeking at me from outside the doggie door. Then he would come in slowly, doing a big stretch half way through! CJ was laying on the floor, watching her bone closely so Tank wouldn't steal it. I gave them hugs good-bye and gave them their chicken treats before I left.



No comments:

Post a Comment