Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chelsea

This morning the dark clouds were rolling in when I got there. Miss Chelsea was right at the door, moving her blinds to see me. Luckily, we were able to get a long walk in before it started to rain. As we were walking, we saw a lawn service cutting grass up ahead. I didn't notice it at first, but I figured out that Chelsea was getting nervous! I turned her around and we took a different route instead. After we did that, she kept looking behind us to make sure they weren't following! We got home and she got her pill and treats before I left. This evening Chelsea must have been outside when I got in. She came running down the hall to see me! After her dinner we got to go for another long walk. It was cool, but very comfortable outside. After our walk, Chelsea and I got our snuggle time in. She's such a sweetie pie! She knew when it was treat time too, and did a few tricks for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment