Saturday, April 14, 2012

Luke & Maycie

This morning I let Luke and Maycie outside, then went to say good morning to Spiketail. She was not a happy camper this morning! She puffed up and was acting sassy when I turned her light on. I must have startled her. I went back out by the dogs so she could relax. By the time I got outside and threw a ball for Luke, I realized he had already gotten his other ball down. So now that he had two, he was carrying them both around in his mouth! He's so funny! He would bring them both over for me to throw for him. Maycie was busy wandering around the yard. She was sniffing and checking things out by the shed, then in the garden, then over by a hole in the fence. This afternoon I let the pups go potty quick, then brought them back in for lunch. The rain had stopped, so the dogs didn't get too dirty outside while they played. This time Maycie was racing around with Luke as he ran to fetch his ball. She even stole it one time! She was having fun chasing after him for awhile. Then later, she did some more exploring while he played. I got them each a carrot treat and said my goodbyes. I will miss them!



No comments:

Post a Comment