Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bailey

This morning when I came to see Bailey it was just pouring rain! The backyard was already collecting standing water. Poor miss Bailey didn't want to go out in that! I don't blame her. She hopped off the patio once then went right back on and headed to the door, expecting a treat. I waited with her while she attempted to go out again a couple more times. Finally she braved the pouring rain and quickly did her business. I brought Bailey back inside for her breakfast, and of course a treat! She worked on her rawhide next to me. Then, she hopped up in her chair and rolled around a bit, being silly again. This evening the rain had been done for awhile when I came. It was pretty windy out, but actually quite nice. After Bailey finished her dinner, she and I sat outside on the patio for quite awhile. Later she came in and got her rawhide.


No comments:

Post a Comment