Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tipper, Roz, Meeko, Georgia, Sky & horses

This morning when I walked in, Tipper was laying on her back with her legs in the air! She rolled over before I could get a picture. It was so funny! I let her and Roz outside quick before breakfast. While they were out, I went to feed Meeko. He gave me a laugh this morning too, when he had to go dip his rice crispy treat in some water! After Tipper and Roz ate their breakfast I went to see the kitties. The one curled up in my lap as usual while the other was playfully hopping back and forth over my legs. I went to go let Marie and Chicka out to the main pasture while the dogs played outside. Instead of them going out, Belle and Skippy came in and they all stood at the gate to say hi. Tipper had the bone when I got back to the yard, so she wasn't interested in fetch at the time. Roz kept chasing her around trying to get it back. The girls had another beautiful day to spend outside. When I arrived this evening I peeked in at Meeko and saw he'd dumped his food bowl over, so I got him a little more. Both girls were waiting for me patiently at the back door, looking in at me. I fed them dinner, then visited the kittens. They are just so darn cute! Their blanket was all the way on the other side of the garage, so they must have had some fun. I grabbed an end to pull it back over, and one kitten hopped on for a ride! The horses were all ready to eat their dinner too when I got out there. Skippy was still in by Marie and Chicka, but after a couple shakes of the feed bucket, he came trotting over. Tipper was ready to play some fetch tonight. We played until she got tired and laid down for a rest. Roz sat by me and got pet for awhile, then she laid on the patio and chewed on her bone. When it was time, they came in and got their bedtime snack.





No comments:

Post a Comment