Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

Today Dilly hopped up in my lap when we got outside and she gave me tons of kisses. Roxy wandered around for a minute, looking for a ball or something to play fetch with. So I let her back inside to go grab a toy. She picked her rope toy. Biscuit was busy sniffing around at the other end of the yard, so she got some uninterrupted fetch in today. Later Biscuit saw we were playing and came running over to join in. Bert came outside next and sat by me for a quick pet before she ran off to play. She and Dilly started chasing each other around. Then they were looking at each other under either corner of the shed. It was so funny! Bert later picked up her little purple spider toy and brought it over to show me.




No comments:

Post a Comment