Monday, March 19, 2012

Izzy, Daisy, Toby & fish

As soon as I got in the door today, Izzy came meowing and running to see me! I pet her hello, then we made our way to her room. I saw the note that was left for me. So I turned on some Taylor Swift for Izzy while I was there. As soon as I hit play, she gave me a little "Thank you" meow. She rubbed up against my legs while I cleaned her litter boxes. I sat on the floor with her a bit as she rolled around and stretched her legs out for me to pet her. Next I went to feed the fish. They were swimming around in the current from the filter. I wandered outside to go find the pups. They were both snoozing in their house, nice and dry. Toby and Daisy both ran out to see me. I checked their food and water and noticed Izzy was sitting in the window, watching me. I got the dogs each a treat, then let them go back to get out of the rain. Inside, Izzy loved me up the rest of the time, while we listened to her music.





No comments:

Post a Comment