Monday, March 19, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

Today I let the pooches outside when I arrived. They quickly ran out to go potty, then all three huddled up by the door as it started downpouring! We went back inside. Biscuit snuggled up on the couch with me for awhile. Dilly sat by me, then crawled up on the back of the couch, then wandered around some more. Soon miss Roxy brought a ball over and dropped it at my feet. I know she doesn't like running after it on the slippery floor, but I tossed it anyways. Biscuit leapt off the couch and went on the chase! Later I let Bert outside for her turn, with Dilly going out too, to keep her company. At first she and Dilly just sat by the door, not wanting to venture out. Then, a few birds went flying by, and they both took off like lightning! The girls raced around trying to catch them. I got them back inside before they had a chance to get muddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment