Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

Bootsie was so cute all snuggled up on the chair today when I came. I let the pooches out and they ran straight for their tree! They were frantically running circles around it while sniffing, trying to pick up a scent. Buck took a break and came running for me. He stuck his heiny in the air and buried his face in my lap while I gave him a good back scratch. Later, he ran and pounced on his squeaky squirrel toy and tossed it playfully around. He laid down and chewed on that for a bit. Miss Chloe was being a naughty girl. I caught her trying to dig under the fence! There was a brick nearby, so I moved it on top of where she was digging. That did the trick! She stopped and would only sniff around that area. Later I had a good laugh watching the dogs. They were all surrounding their tree. Then, they would move their heads up or sit down simultaneously, like synchronized swimming! Or, they would run over to the fence and one-by-one would go down the line, doing the same thing! When it was time, we headed back in by Bootsie, who was still all cozy in his chair.



No comments:

Post a Comment