Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

Today Dilly was bouncing behind me and Roxy and Biscuit were ahead of me on the way to the back door. Dilly hopped up and sat in my lap for a bit. Roxy found her ball and brought it over for a game of fetch. She and Biscuit would race after it together. One time it rolled under the shed, so Dilly and Roxy went under to find it! Biscuit caught the ball first a few times, so Roxy would come cry to me that he stole it. At one point, Dilly and Biscuit raced over to the corner of the fence to bark at something. Roxy took this time to get as much fetch in as she could! She would quickly get it and slingshot it back to me for another throw before Biscuit would notice. It was pretty funny! For Bert's turn outside, she wandered over to me for some snuggle time. Then, she wandered off with Dilly and Biscuit to do some exploring. Bert ran over with her purple spider for a little tug and fetch too.



No comments:

Post a Comment