Friday, March 9, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon I let the three little ones outside while I cleaned up a small accident in the kitchen. When I got back out, they all were bouncing up at me to say hi! This time both Dilly and Roxy took a turn on my lap for some attention. Then, they wandered off to go explore on this gorgeous day! Later Roxy brought me her ducky toy. She played a little tug with me in between throws. She sure likes that toy! Next it was Bert's turn outside. She ran around with Dilly and Biscuit, from one side of the yard to another to bark at stuff. Dilly spent most of her time inspecting underneath the shed. Bert ran and pounced on her hedgehog toy, then ran around with it. She playfully shook it around, then brought it over for a little game of fetch.




No comments:

Post a Comment