Friday, March 9, 2012

Baxter & Bubba

Today the boys were asleep in the living room again. They both woke up and stretched when they saw me. Bubba followed me around until I got to his food first this time. He must have been extra hungry today. He nibbled on his food while I fixed Baxter's. He had eaten every bite of his food from yesterday. He usually ate a decent amount, but he actually ate it all for once. What a good boy. He danced around on his paws back and forth while he watched me fix his food. Finally I gave it to him and he was in heaven, chowing down like it was his birthday. Meanwhile, I took care of the cat litter and refilled his water bucket with fresh water. When he was done, he went into the living room and sat down, watching me in the kitchen, through the opening above the sink. I kept talking to him and he would tilt his head at me like "What? I don't get it."


No comments:

Post a Comment