Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon I let the boys outside when I arrived. I went back inside to look for miss Sugar. I saw a little lump in the blankets in one of their kennels. Soon her little nose peeked out! She slowly made her way out of the blanket, then laid back on her side, "Do I have to?". She came racing to the back door with me. The pups all enjoyed some time lounging in the warm sunshine. Today they even got a little toasty and started panting! Once they were warm, they moved to the shade and snuggled up on their bed. This evening the boys came running to me to go outside after saying hi. Sugar actually ran to the bedroom! She emerged quickly though, carrying a bone. After everyone came in and ate their potatoes, we spent some more time outside. It was still very comfortable out.




No comments:

Post a Comment