Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

Today Bootsie meowed hello at me while I let the pups out. They ran their laps as usual, then swung by me to say hi. JR snuggled up with me for awhile, as the others were busy checking out the trees. Today was nice and warm outside. Chloe and Tizzy laid in the shade after awhile to cool off. Buck kept cool by splashing water around in the water bin! He came over and visited me too, burying his head in my lap as I scratched his back. I got up to go grab a toy to throw for JR, which got everyone so excited they all started howling! They're so silly! I threw the toy a few times. They all chased after it, but only JR was lucky enough to get it. He would squeak squeak it as he sat there. He was a good boy and even shared the toy with Tizzy for awhile. Soon it was time to head inside, so they all waited while I got their snacks ready. Bootsie was lounging in the chair when we got back. JR jumped up there with him, disturbing his comfy spot. So, Bootsie climbed up to the back of the chair and curled up to continue his nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment