Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zeus, Zena & Baby

Today Zeus and Zena barked hello when I walked in. Their little heinies started wagging when I said their names and asked if they had to go potty. Zeus gave me a great big hug before we got outside! I let them both in by Baby and they all gathered by the gate to visit with me. Baby sniffed at me through a hole in the bottom while Zeus grabbed my arm with his paw while standing up against the fence. I went in by them to play a little fetch. All three wanted the ball! Zena was lucky and was able to sneak it away from the others when they weren't paying attention. Baby came from around the side of the house carrying a bone. The boys were naughty and were fighting over it. I got them to stop and took Zena and Zeus to the other side of the yard. Baby didn't want to give up his yummy bone, so I took the other two inside for a bit. They both enjoyed some back scratches for awhile. They went out potty once more before it was time to go back to their beds.




No comments:

Post a Comment