Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon the sun was shining, so all three pups and I went outside. They went to the side of the house and picked a spot to sunbathe. Buddy was worried about whether or not he could bring his bone out with him. I finally convinced him it was ok! Then he curled up near me, keeping a close eye on his bone where he'd left it. I made sure to bring it back in with us when it was time. This evening everyone was snoozing when I arrived. Jimmy climbed down off the couch and ran to see me. Someone had diarrhea today and had a little accident... I'm guessing it was Buddy because he was last to come out and see me and didn't seem to want to go outside. After they came back in I fed them their tatoes and got to work cleaning up. I held off on any treats for tonight so whomever's tummy was upset could calm down. They worked on eating dinner or chewed on bones while I cleaned.


No comments:

Post a Comment