Sunday, January 1, 2012

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This afternoon, it was so nice out, I just had to take Toby out for a walk. The breeze was a little chilly, but the sun made it just right. We took a nice stroll around the neighborhood and he was so good the whole way. A lot of the neighbors dogs would bark and get his attention, but he kept walking along like a little gentleman. He got a delicious treat when we got back. This evening both kitties greeted me at the door, meowing their hellos at me. Tyson quickly ran to the sink so I could turn it on for him. Morgan just hopped up on the couch so he could get more attention from me. I found Toby all curled up in the blanket on the couch. I almost didn't even see him at first. After I let him outside, he came in and gobbled up his dinner. Then he took a seat by me on the floor for awhile so he could get some attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment