Sunday, January 1, 2012

Suzzie, Heiny, Quartz, Chocolate & Kitty Cat

The girls ran up to the fence as usual to greet me. Kitty was lounging in the window when I came in. I think she was watching the cat outside! I saw a white one with a black tail run out from under the porch when I pulled up. Quartzie was already in his sink, waiting for me. Chocolate was in her new favorite spot again, on the bed warming herself in the sunlight. I went to let the girls in and Heiny couldn't decide what she wanted to do! She waited while Suzzie came in, then got up. But then she stopped at the door and just watched me. I kept calling her to come in, but then she laid down! What a goof! I went out by her and she rolled over wanting a belly rub. Finally, she got up and came inside with me. After I cleaned litter boxes, I went to sit by Suzzie ans Heiny for awhile. Kitty eventually joined us too, rubbing up against my back and purring away.


No comments:

Post a Comment