Saturday, January 7, 2012

Michael, Lucy, Sampson, Hailey, Bunnies, Kisses & Donkeys

This afternoon Michael let out a little bark as I was unlocking the door. Then, he trotted over to me and waited for me to let him out. He danced around excitedly outside as I pet him and talked to him a bit. As I passed the corner of the house, I saw all three heads pop up and they started making their way over to the gate! Kisses was first to come get her snack today. She then hopped up by her bowl to wait while the Tinkerbell and Coco came over to nibble their treats from my hand. Tinkerbell watched closely as I got their food out. Michael was hopping up and down when he saw me come back! He waited patiently by his plate while I got his dinner ready. I still didn't see Hailey today, but I know she must be snoozing somewhere because she's still eating and using her litterbox as usual. Uno made me laugh today. He was sitting in his litterbox when I came in. Then, he hopped up to my lap when I opened the door and was sniffing up at me like crazy! Either he smelled something really good on me or was just wanting his treats! Elliot and Matilda were snuggled quietly together in their cage again today. Matilda was very patient with me as I cleaned her eye out really good. They were excited to get working on their carrot treat as I put it in there for them. I let Michael inside, then went to visit Lucy and Sampson before I left. Lucy was busy rolling around in the grass, so when she got up her back was covered in it!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking such great care of our critters!! We love reading about their day!! Jim has seen Haley, she doesn't usually come out for strangers.

    ReplyDelete