Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bailey & Daphne

This morning Bailey was sure happy to see me! She gave me a long hug before I went to let Daphne out. The girls danced around by the door to go outside. Daphne took to zoom-zooming around right away! Bailey and Daphne both came in for a bit while Bailey ate her breakfast. Bailey wanted to help and kept nosing her way into the pantry! Afterwards, we went back outside for a little bit. Bailey put her front legs on my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Miss Daphne was having fun exploring around the yard. The girls took to chasing around together after awhile. I think Bailey pushed a little too hard this morning. When we got back inside she seemed a little sore on her left front leg. She walked on it just fine, but if she was sitting still she'd favor it a little. The girls each got a yummy snack before it was time to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment