Monday, January 23, 2012

Jimmy, Sugar, Buddy & Charlie

This morning all three pups met me at the door. Jimmy was jumping up at me happily. I let them all outside so they could get some fresh air. It was so nice out, the three of them just curled up in the grass and sunbathed beside me. Then the puppy next door gave Jimmy a workout, racing him along the fence. He came back over by me when he was tired, and gave me kisses. This evening when I arrived Buddy came running to see me. He kept coughing every now and then, but usually just when he got really excited. Poor baby. I let the babies outside before they took their meds. Afterwards, Sugar started scratching on the door and apparently wanted to go back out. Jimmy and Buddy followed her lead. They all went potty again and came back by me a minute or two later. We went inside then Buddy and Jimmy started eating a little bit. A few minutes later it was bedtime and they all bolted for bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment