Monday, January 23, 2012

Baxter & Bubba

This morning I spotted Baxter all curled up on his doggie bed in the living room. He woke up as soon as I came in, then he came over to see me with his tail wagging. He didn't eat much while I was gone, but I topped off his food bowl anyways. Next I got Bubba's food out. I looked down and there he was looking up at me. He had eaten all of his food. While Bubba ate, I sat with Baxter so he would eat for me too. When he was done, he just sat right by my feet, wanting some attention. Then Bubba wandered over. I kept reaching down and petting him and Baxter would get jealous and try to scare him off. Then Bubba started playing in his litter box. It was so funny! He was swatting at the litter and quickly jumping out of the box. I was laughing so hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment