Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tyson & Morgan

Tyson came right up to the door to see me this morning. He followed me into the kitchen doing his cute little meow. I filled their food and water dishes, then cleaned the litter box quick. Morgan was pacing back and forth on the back of the couch. Tyson was happy to hop up and get a drink from the faucet for awhile. Meanwhile, I sat in the living room and gave Morgan attention. He kept walking back and forth, rubbing up against me. Then we had some static electricity going and would shock each other every time we touched! When Tyson was done drinking, I went to pet him for a bit too. When I started to scratch his chin, he did a somersault head first and rolled over, ending up belly side up! I made some whistling sounds like a bird and had Morgan running around all over looking for one. They're so funny! Tyson followed me to the door when it was time to go, not wanting me to stop scratching his chin.



No comments:

Post a Comment