Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chelsea

This morning Chelsea girl was moving the blinds back and forth, then finally lifted them up with her head to see me! It was so cute. She followed me into the kitchen and inspected her food container to make sure I got the right amount. She quickly gobbled up her breakfast. Then she was doing her silly dance, "Can we go please? Can we? Can we?!". I grabbed her leash then started heading towards the door. Chelsea walked through my legs, then sat in front of me to make sure I hooked her up and brought her along! We went for a nice long walk again this morning. When we got home, we laid in the living room and Chelsea enjoyed a long belly rub. She was getting anxious for her treat time! She would sit up and start crying to me, then would bury her head in my arms. I finally asked if she was ready, then she jumped up and raced for the kitchen. Yummy treats! I turned her music on as she was working on her snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment