Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon Charlie chirped along with the door when I came in. I let the kiddos out of bed. Sugar was cozy, snuggled up under a blanket. She kept poking her nose out of a hole, but didn't want to come out! Finally she did and they all played outside for a bit. They came in and Jimmy hopped up on my lap, giving me kisses through my hair with his wet nose! This evening it had gotten very chilly with a cold front coming through. Needless to say, the pups didn't want to stay outside long! After they finished their dinner and meds, it was Sugar's turn to go out. Surprisingly, she didn't seem to mind it! She curled up on her bed, then just stared at me when I went to let her in. So, I let her stay out until she was ready to come inside. Jimmy brought me a toy and I threw that for him while Buddy worked on eating dry food. Everyone lined up in the kitchen for a treat before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment