Thursday, December 22, 2011

Flax

This morning Flax sat up and followed me outside. He took his walk around the pond, stopping here and there to sniff at things. He stepped into the water to get a quick drink before heading back up to the house. We sat outside for a bit, then I put his food and water out there. Next, I spread out some treats for him. This afternoon Flax was coming down the driveway to see me. We headed inside and he curled up on his bed. He started crying lightly, and I wasn't sure what was up. Then, it turned into a howl and he wanted to go back out! Later I realized some packages had been delivered. But, the wind, too, was howling this afternoon, so I think he was just singing along with it. Flax couldn't decide if he wanted to stay in or out, but eventually he came back in with me. It was getting chilly out with a cold front coming through, so I felt better with him inside the warm house. This evening it was snowing when I came!! I woke Flax up and let him go outside. Even he didn't want to stay out in the cold tonight. As soon as he finished, he wandered back into the house and snuggled up on his bed. I sat with him and scratched his back after I got his dinner ready. I noticed he scratched his face again today. He was busy rubbing his ears and getting his own.leg going. That made me laugh! Before I left I made sure to spread a bunch of treats around for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment