Monday, November 21, 2011

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

<p>This morning I headed in by Toby to give him his morning belly rub! He rolled over and enjoyed it for quite awhile. Then, it was time for breakfast! Once he finished off his food, we decided to go out for a morning walk. It was a little on the chilly side, but he didn't seem to mind. The kitties were both waiting by the door for us to return. This afternoon Toby got another long belly scratch before he came running out. After he got to play outside for a few minutes, he came in and we played fetch with his kitty. Morgan was in a playful mood again too. He chased after my hands as I moved them around on the carpet. I found a hair tie that I flung around for him a bit too. It was funny to see Morgan race after it! Tyson, was of course, content in his sink, drinking his water. He came and rolled around in the kitchen by me for some attention too.</p>



No comments:

Post a Comment