Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Piglet, Echo, Zephyr, Tony & Chickens

Today I heard one of the roosters do his morning call as I walked up to the house. Echo and Zephyr came running and were dancing around me as I made my way to the laundry room. They were very lovey this morning! Echo was rubbing her face on the food container. Zephyr came over and rubbed against the wall next. They worked on their yummy breakfast while I cleaned their boxes. I went out to feed the chickens next. Tony was standing at the door ready to come out. The chickens scurried to eat the lettuce as I scattered pieces for them. Back inside, I went to look for Piglet. She was snuggled up all cozy on her pillow by the bed. It was misting out this morning and the grass was very wet, so I left it up to her if she wanted to go for a walk. We took a short one, just long enough to do her business. Then, she cut back towards home. This evening little Piglet was watching out the window as I pulled in. Zephyr came running from the kitchen for some attention. The kitties thought they were going to get some more canned food when I got Piglet's dinner ready. The chicken and Tony were all gathered by the door this evening. They gathered around and ran for the coop when I tossed in their mealworms and night time snack. The little rooster had knocked over his water dish, so I made sure to refill that. I gave them some extra feed this evening too since it was getting low. I went back inside to get Piglet, and we went for a nice long walk around the pasture. She was such a good girl! When we finished she worked on her dinner and got a snack before I left.




1 comment:

  1. So glad everyone is happy and enjoying your visits. I hope the weather is better tomorrow for another walk for Piglet, I know it is not much fun to walk in the pasture in the rain. We Love Our Babies

    ReplyDelete