Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chloe

Chloe was sleepy this morning when I arrived. She gave me some kisses to say hello, then we went outside. It was chilly out, but she didn't mind. She wandered around for a bit, then brought me back her frizbee so we could play. We headed back inside and she wanted to share her chair by the window with me. She layed down on my lap and dozed off a bit. This evening she was sitting behind the door, knowing when I was going to arrive. I gave her a hug then we went out back. She dropped her frizbee at my feet so we could play some more. She abandoned it in the yard somewhere when she had her fill. We went back inside and she still hadn't eaten much, so I sat with her, seeing if having company would help. She ate a little bit for me, then went and layed down behind the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment