Friday, April 1, 2011

Zoey

This morning I called sleepy little Zoey and she came out of the room to see me. It took her a second, then she recognized me and started wiggling her heiny! We went outside so she could go potty. After she finished her business, she came bouncing back over for me to pet her! This evening Zoey came to the door much quicker. She was so happy walking with me to the door that she wasn't paying attention and ran into the little dolly stroller! We went out and she ran around to do her thing, then came back to say hi. She kept crouching down on her front legs, ready to play! I told her to go get her toy, so she grabbed the purple squeaker, then was kicking around the tennis ball with her front legs at the same time. We played fetch a little, and she did some exploring too. Later we went inside and I sat next to her while she worked on her supper. We went back outside for a little while so she could explore. Later we came back in again and she laid on the floor to get a belly rub. She would take a little break to go grab a bite of food. I gave Zoey a treat and told her goodnight!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment