Friday, April 1, 2011

Sophie & Roxy

The girls barked hello while I checked the mail and did a little dance by the gate! I let them I'm and cleaned off their paws quick. I sat on the couch and shortly after had two puppies jumping all over my lap, giving me lots of kisses! I guess they were excited to see me! Sophie curled up on the couch next to me for awhile to get a belly rub while Roxy made herself comfortable in a chair. Whenever I called Roxy, she'd come over and join the pile! Later I got them each a treat! They both found a safe spot away from each other to enjoy it. Sophie finished, then came and tumbled herself over my lap. Roxy helped pin me while they gave me more kisses! I saw their laser light on the table, but I think we will wait a couple days before I bring that out, or that's all they will want to do! I caught Roxy looking up at the ceiling a few times looking for the red light!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment