Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tyler, Emma, Lacey & Luke

I could hear little Lacey barking as soon as I got out of the car this afternoon. All three pups were at the door to greet me. As I let the big pups outside, I saw Luke all curled up on the bed. I said hi to him, then got lunch ready for the dogs. Tyler and Emma were ready to come in and eat! They ran through the door and raced to the next one. After lunch, Tyler and Emma went outside to play. They both galloped next to each other and playfully nudged one another! They chased each other around for awhile and even did a little wrestling! Lacey cuddled up with me inside after she went out to do her business. She rolled over for a belly rub, then climbed into my lap. She kept nudging my hand with her nose and didn't want to leave my lap when it was time to let the big pups in!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment