Thursday, April 7, 2011

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie


The workers were there this afternoon, so I checked with them and made sure the gate was closed before letting the pack out! They ran around, did their business then said hi to the guys. They were working on ladders and using saws in the backyard, so I brought all the pups inside. I don't want any accidents happening! I said hi to Bootsie, who was cozy under the blankets. He came out and was actually very social today. He meowed at me and hopped up by his food so I would pet him. Then he walked around and rubbed up against Chloe and Buckley. Next, he was up on the shelf, playing with the curly decor in the red vase! We got the toys out of the bedroom to keep the pups occupied. Of course, for when they weren't monkey piling on me! Haha! Tizzy rolled over on my lap and got a nice tummy rub. Chloe and JR were busy gnawing away on the bones. After JR got up, Tizzy snuck in and stole his bone! Next, Buckley came to snuggle up with me. Bootsie was walking around next to me, so I pet him at the same time. Buck kept pawing at me until I would stop petting Bootsie. I guess he wanted all the attention! I started talking to Bootsie like a kitty and all the dog's ears popped up and they all looked at me funny. Then, they all tackled me trying to look for the kitty they heard! When it was time, Bootsie helped me get the peanut butter ready.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment