Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Webster

This morning my little buddy greeted me at the door, tail a-wagging! We sat in the kitchen for a little while so he could get his back rubbed. Afterwards, we went outside to play. He grabbed his green ball and played Keep Away! Eventually he dropped the ball at my feet for me to throw. He raced across the yard as fast as he could to get it. I only threw it for him a few times, when he decided he was done. He sat over next to the chair on the patio as if to say, "Come sit here and pet me please.". We sat and enjoyed the cool morning air as he got his back scratched again. He even laid down and got his tummy rubbed too! Webster gave me lots of kisses in return! We headed back inside and he got a couple treats. He also worked on eating his breakfast, since he had some company. This evening Webster met me at the door and bounced all the way to the backyard! We played fetch for quite awhile this time. I had to try and get the ball from him each time, as he wasn't giving it up easily! After he started to get tired from running around, we headed inside. He sat at my feet and pawed at me to pet him. I stayed in the kitchen with him again so he could work on eating more of his dinner. He sat and shook my hand for a few treats before it was time to go. I had fun visiting!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment