Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, & JR

The pups were all very quiet when I came in the house this afternoon. As soon as I opened their door, they greeted me with happy barks and took off down the hall to the back door. They spent some time at the fence again today, watching for squirrels. I think there was one in the tree in their yard too, since they took turns staring up at it! Chloe sat under the tree for quite awhile. The others took breaks to explore around the yard. I tried playing fetch with them, but no one wanted to bring the ball back! I did get lots of kisses though. Later they came inside and lined up for their treats. While I got their peanut butter snacks together, they all were such good puppies and went to wait in their room!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment