Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon I let the boys outside to go potty. Sugar ran right for her hiding spot, but eventually came out to join us. The boys ran around the yard for a little bit, searching for critters. Soon, they were ready to come back in to warm up. Jimmy snuggled up with me and Buddy worked on having some lunch. Buddy came over by us and started growling at Jimmy. Then, I heard Charlie in the background growling too! He and Buddy were going back and forth taking turns, it was hilarious! This evening everyone went outside quick and came right back in. The boys took their meds for me, and Sugar enjoyed her potato snack as well. Sugar bounced up and down afterwards, ready for a treat from the jar! Later, Sugar and Jimmy snuggled with me and gave me kisses. Buddy had some dinner, then when he finished the other two had their supper too. I gave them all a few treats and let them stay out to greet daddy later when he gets home!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment